Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Withdrawing print when libraries also have online access
- Distributed print repositories
- Regrouping after serials cancellations: have / how have your workflows changed?
- Pay per view pricing for journal articles
- RDA and FRBR, as they pertain to serials
- MARC Format for Holdings Data
- Next generation OPACs and serial displays
- Other topics?
Each presentation should be approximately 20 minutes. There will be time for discussion.
Please e-mail proposals by *December 14, 2009* to Beth Bernhardt, Beth_Bernhardt@uncg.edu
Please include in your proposal:
- Title of presentation
- Brief summary of proposed presentation
- Name(s) and position(s) of presenter(s)
- E-mail address(es) of presenter(s)
Many thanks. We hope to see you in Boston!
Beth Bernhardt, Co-chair, ALCTS C&RL IG
Electronic Resources Librarian, Jackson Library, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Beth_Bernhardt@uncg.edu
Rebecca Kemp, Co-chair, ALCTS C&RL IG
E-Resources Acquisitions Librarian, Davis Library, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, rkemp