The ALCTS Continuing Resources Section College and Research Libraries Interest Group (CRS C&RL IG) requests presentation proposals for our Midwinter meeting in Denver on Saturday, January 24th from 10:30am-12:00pm.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- RDA and FRBR, as they pertain to serials
- Best practices in managing budget cuts and serials cancellations
- KBART and knowledge base management
- Next generation OPACs and serial displays
- Open Access journals
Each presentation should be approximately 20 minutes. There will be time for discussion.
Please e-mail proposals by December 9th to Britta Santamauro, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in your proposal:
- Title of presentation
- Brief summary of proposed presentation
- Name(s) and position(s) of presenter(s)
- E-mail address(es) of presenter(s)
Many thanks. We hope to see you at Midwinter!
Britta Santamauro, Chair, CRS C&RL IG
Co-Director of Library Services
Chase Collegiate School
Waterbury, CT 06708
Rebecca Kemp, Co-Chair / Chair-elect, CRS C&RL IG
Serials Coordinator Librarian
Wilmington, NC 28403