The Continuing Resources Cataloging Committee Annual Update Forum will be held at ALA on Monday, June 30, 2008, 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm at Anaheim Convention Center, room 304 A/B
1. Welcome, introductions.
2. LC report (Regina Reynolds, LC)
3. CONSER report (Les Hawkins, CONSER)
4. CC:DA, MARBI liaison report (Kevin Randall,
5. “On the Record: report of the Library of Congress Working Group on the Future of Bibliographic Control.” (Diane Boehr, NLM)
6. “FRBR for Serials: Rounding the Square to Fit the Peg” (Adolfo Tarango, UCSD)
via NASIG-L and SERIALST